Brewhood Logo Pole

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go to http://www.brewerhood.com/logo.html and then vote for your favourite logo!

• Chad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fixa

• Incider

• Jye

• QLD Kev

• Ross

• Total voters

mobrien

Stubborn Scientist Brewing
Reaction score
I have set up a pole for the logo - as we have more than 10 options, and a pole at AHB can only have 10 options, we will have to vote by designer - so who do you think has the best feel for what we need? Vote now - lets set a close of Monday night 8th to work this out.

Matt

Woohoo, I'm in the lead....for now.

And here's the link for those who haven't been following.

I don't know if I've seen quite what I think is right just yet and think we might just be rushing a bit on the Logo.

What is the next step you have planed after an artists work is chosen? But needs anothers hop leaf or font to finnish it off?

:beer:

"cant please all of the people all of the time " I know I know ...

Ned

I have voted Chad for his second logo, nice and clean and easy to read, should also transfer well to embroidering. Inciders logo 3 is my second choice but without the shadow, this too would look good embroidered.
BUT they are all great, just take into consideration what the logo will be put on before you vote.

Cheers
Andrew

I'm with Chad's logo. Sweet and clean. Professional.

Now to win that $150 off Mashmaster as consolation... :D

Stick in the mud here.

I'm not a fan of any of the entrants so far. Mind you I can't do any better.

I think a more universal graphic, such as a beer glasss, might be more appropriate. ?

Keep it up artisans.

regrards
Scott

Not a banana bender here... but

I think Jye logo #4 is eyecatching and the QLD outline helps a lot.

Yes Pole Dancing
We always have that at Brewerhood meetings,TidalPete's really good at it :blink:

Batz

What was her name again Batz?? And is it true that fornification dulls the memory?? :unsure:
And is it true that you should never begin a sentence with "and"?? :lol:

TP :beer:

PS --- I did not vote in that Poll.

Back