Brewery In Nairobi

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luciob

Reaction score
Hi, as a first timer in this forum I have a question - do anyone knows the name of the brewery that Paul Mercurio visited in Nairobi Kenya? The show (mainly about the Lipton tea plantations in Kenya) .was presented in channel 7 on the 4th of June but I did not quite catch the name of the place. It is a brewery where you taste the beers and where food is also served. Paul said in the program that "it is right here in Nairobi".

I am now here in Nairobi and would love to visit this place. I have googled it but had no luck.

your help would be much appreciated

cheers

luchi202

Sorry, don't have an answer, but try sending Paul a PM if you haven't already & you may get the answer a bit quicker.

cheers Ross

Hi, as a first timer in this forum I have a question - do anyone knows the name of the brewery that Paul Mercurio visited in Nairobi Kenya? The show (mainly about the Lipton tea plantations in Kenya) .was presented in channel 7 on the 4th of June but I did not quite catch the name of the place. It is a brewery where you taste the beers and where food is also served. Paul said in the program that "it is right here in Nairobi".

I am now here in Nairobi and would love to visit this place. I have googled it but had no luck.

your help would be much appreciated

cheers

luchi202
I didn't see the show but was it Brew Bistro ?
http://thebigfivebreweries.com
I googled micro brewery and Kenya...
Seems to me that looks like Nairobi's only brew on premesis restaurant...

Back