Brewery For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only $5.8 mln. I think i got a $20 around here somewhere. I'll see if they'll take that.

Only $5.8 mln. I think i got a $20 around here somewhere. I'll see if they'll take that.
$2.9m for business + stock. so less than $3m for the 'goodwill' and earnings potential. without seeing any financials it doesnt actually seem to be that bad.

edit: and incl 17acres of freehold land. not bad at all.

The inside looks a bit like Feral, but I'm pretty sure there's a road visible from the windows, not 100% sure I haven't been there for a few years.

Hey with 12000 members here thats only $500 each and its ours :lol:

Hey with 12000 members here thats only $500 each and its ours :lol:
hell of a co-op. although if you make a private company and people buy in...... its been floated before (an ahb brewery). too many cooks in the kitchen, brewers at the mash tun, take your pick of analogy.

Shareholder meetings could be interesting :ph34r:
like a MASSIVE caseswap. unreal!!

Too much of the stock would go missing <_<

Could the people involved in the Chinese Hop Buy pool our resources in a co-op? We might have enough hops for a week or two of production.....

Surely Townsville would be happy to put his hand up to co-ordinate this??

Cheers SJ

How about shares at say $10K a piece, then we would need 500 share holders.
on a $10 K investment, each year (based on current) profit is 207 000,
keep 50% in for growth etc, divvy the res up and its a $207 return for your $10K or 2.07%.

How about shares at say $10K a piece, then we would need 500 share holders.
on a $10 K investment, each year (based on current) profit is 207 000,
keep 50% in for growth etc, divvy the res up and its a $207 return for your $10K or 2.07%.
dude your sales pitch needs to be better than that. thats a terrible return.
besides ROI = (return) of an investment, divided by the cost of the investment; the result is expressed as a percentage or a ratio.
- that would be a -0.97% return
Return on Equity = Net Income/Shareholder's Equity

You will have to get big cans of goop to run this one Chappo :ph34r:

The image file of the bottling plant has Jarrah jacks in the title so I dare say that the brewery in question is .....Jarrah Jacks

Latest posts

Back