• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brewery For Sale (which One Is It ?)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have assumed MB was bigger the 1000 l

Matilda Bay Garage Brewery, but I'd expect to be much bigger than 10Hl though.

I can confirm that it is indeed Arctic Fox, I was speaking with the owner recently and essentially they've had to move on due to personal reasons.

I can confirm that it is indeed Arctic Fox, I was speaking with the owner recently and essentially they've had to move on due to personal reasons.
dont suppose you asked them what the damage to the fermentors was (ie how bad etc)

well, I've got a few bucks saved and this is my dream slow down/ stop bustin' my arse / enjoy work occupation..............anyone else keen???????

dont suppose you asked them what the damage to the fermentors was (ie how bad etc)

There was some negative pressure so they've been sucked in a bit, so I believe all the fittings etc are fine. But as to how bad the rest is, you'd need to follow up with them.

well, I've got a few bucks saved and this is my dream slow down/ stop bustin' my arse / enjoy work occupation..............anyone else keen???????

Not sure where you got the "slow down/ stop bustin' my arse" idea from having your own brewery. Seriously, you won't have enough hours in the day...

Cheers Ross

Not sure where you got the "slow down/ stop bustin' my arse" idea from having your own brewery. Seriously, you won't have enough hours in the day...

Cheers Ross

And yet lots of people still do it... Why?

And yet lots of people still do it... Why?
Can't say I call a handful of people in QLD, a few more in NSW, and a few dozen in Victoria a 'lots'. ;)
The reality of having a small brewing is that the vast majority of the work is 'non brewing related'; cleaning, distribution, planning, bottling etc - I expect Ross others that do that work for him. ;)

There was some negative pressure so they've been sucked in a bit, so I believe all the fittings etc are fine. But as to how bad the rest is, you'd need to follow up with them.
Damn, I think anyone that's worked in a brewery would have popped a tank or 2, but 3 jacketed fermenters- Ouch!

What is the craft beer scene in Victoria like? Are there many free bars running local brews and are they busy?

Latest posts

Back