Brewdog Clones

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Im not really one for Clones, I enjoy making my own creations (Naturally) but I came across this while trawling this morning

Brewdog Clones

and reking I might be sorely tempted to give the Punk IPA a go.. thought I'd list it here in case other were interested in giving it/them a shot.

:icon_cheers:

Yob said:
Im not really one for Clones, I enjoy making my own creations (Naturally) but I came across this while trawling this morning

Brewdog Clones

and reking I might be sorely tempted to give the Punk IPA a go.. thought I'd list it here in case other were interested in giving it/them a shot.

:icon_cheers:
Do you know anywhere that one could get Ahtanum hops fom Yob???

Good boy Yob!!
I love 5am Saint.........wish I had a recipe for Yeasties Had-a-wa Strong.

Chunkious said:
Good boy Yob!!
I love 5am Saint.........wish I had a recipe for Yeasties Had-a-wa Strong.
2nd that. 5am saint is one of my favs.

5am Saint is possibly the best amber ale in the world!

Nice find Yob. Punk and 5am Saint are two of my all time favourites.

Punk would be a go. A shame their beers have gone so far down hill in the last few years but in 2010 they were one of my first go to Craft Beers.

Be interesting if anybody can get close to Punk. It was my introduction to IPAs but have not seen it in Dan's for some time so moved on to Big Eye.

Must have had bad sales at dans.
Ive had a few of there more recent beers and found them all great quality. Dead pony club is another.

I was going to put all these into beersmith and upload them.. but can't be bothered with converting all the units haha

Cheers for the post Yob.

Acasta said:
I was going to put all these into beersmith and upload them.. but can't be bothered with converting all the units haha

Cheers for the post Yob.
Beersmith 2 tip (I just found out the other day): if you have it set to metric units but want to enter imperial amounts, you can type the unit after the number in any field and it'll auto convert for you. (i.e. if you're entering hops in grams, type 2oz in the box and it'll automatically turn that into grams for you).

Works with pretty much every nemerical entry box in beersmith (eg temperature from F to C, volume from gal to L etc).

Nice find Yob

Few nice recipes to add to the list

Cheers Jefin

Various 8 Wired brews too...Tall poppy, Hopwired....ohhh, the choices !!

Not sure where they get all the info from, but they look pretty good.

Latest posts

Back