Brewboys 3rd Wurst Day Of Your Life

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayse

Black Label Society
Reaction score
Sat 7th May 2011 - 3rd Annual Wurst Day Of Your Life
Come and try an array of wurst from 5pm with house band Blue Mandrin playing live 6.30 till late. Serving three different wursts in rolls with saurkraut, mustard and sauce availible following the huge wurst off. Vote for your favourite small good producer. What could be better, beer, wurst and live music? Lederhosen optional, not sure if we will have our beer wench uniforms ready.

Some photos from previous years, look like fun? then come on down beer lovers.

IMG_6774.jpg

IMG_6771.jpg

Should note the wurst off with 20 different wursts is free at 5pm, dress as a german beer wench or in your fave lederhosen and you might get yourself a free beer.

On tap Maiden Ale, Ace Of Spades, Seeing Double, Schweinhund, iconaclastic randalized schweiny. Bottles of Charger and GT lager plus aged old No. 7 Ace Of Spades throw in some King Brown and there plenty of tasty beers for all.

Seven Shades of Spades is next weekend, every tap will be a stout. Stout or get out!

The brewery and cellar door/bar is at 151 regency rd Croydon Park, right inbetween days and south rds. You can't miss it if you drive past.

i could think of wurst things to be doing that night.

Given that your profile information says "Adelaide Chapter", is it fair to assume that is the "Croydon Park" in Adelaide, and not the suburb with the same name in Sydney or the Melbourne suburb of Croydon?

Does someone want to pick me up from my place after the footy?

Giving this some serious thought.

Might be a road trip on the cards.

Given that your profile information says "Adelaide Chapter", is it fair to assume that is the "Croydon Park" in Adelaide, and not the suburb with the same name in Sydney or the Melbourne suburb of Croydon?

Yes Brewboys is in Adelaide, only a stones throw away from Coopers and Campus brewery.

Does someone want to pick me up from my place after the footy?

How keen are you? enough to ride the trusty pushy? I won't beable to pick you up at that time.

Jeez Jayse sounds great, 2 of my favorite fermented products (meat and barley for those who can't work it out) in one place. have to see if I can score a leave pass and head on down.

Yes Brewboys is in Adelaide, only a stones throw away from Coopers and Campus brewery.

How keen are you? enough to ride the trusty pushy? I won't beable to pick you up at that time.

I reckon the me riding over is about as likely as you coming & picking me up. I won't rule it out but wouldn't have money on it.

Latest posts

Back