Braumeister Brew Video

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJW

As you must brew, so you must drink
Reaction score
This is a video of how I brew on my BM. So please dont flame me for bad brewing practices. 86% efficiency speaks for itself. Hope you enjoy. ;)

http://youtu.be/MRWz4G6tkMU

Yeah nice one mate,
Very cool units.
Too bad these weren't around before I stared building mine.
Cheers
jono

Thanks fellas, just wanted to show how simple they are to use.

Nice video.
What temp sparge water did you use?
Not sure if you covered it at the end, my PC dropped out after about 21mins, but how do you clean the braumeister? It looked nice and shiny like it was brand new at the beginning.

Top effort.
I hope Mark has you on his standard commission rate.
Harry

Great video mate.

It's made me go from 80% wanting one to deciding I'm definitely gonna get one in the next 12 months.

So easy and a high level of control on the mashing temp. The efficiency for relatively little effort is great too.

Hugely better than the American Videos.

I wish, but sadly cannot justify the costs involved in getting the machine.
Nice looking keg setup too.,

Nice video.
What temp sparge water did you use?
Not sure if you covered it at the end, my PC dropped out after about 21mins, but how do you clean the braumeister? It looked nice and shiny like it was brand new at the beginning
Sparge water was 78 deg C, or there abouts. I used a 10 litre urn. To clean it I used to put a few inches of water in it and heat up with some sodium percarbonate, but I just rinse with water a wipe out with one of those non scratch dish pads.
The good thing is I clean the malt pipe and screens while the boil is going.

Thanks for the video, I might change a few things to your way.
Cheers
Dont change anything to the way I do it :D

Top effort.
I hope Mark has you on his standard commission rate.
Harry

He looks after me. Everyone gets two COMPLETE brews with yeast if they pick a Braumeister up from the shop.

Nice video, thanks! Very helpful as my efficiency is 77%...

I seem to sparge/rinse faster, I need to slow that down.

You started with 27L, how many litres for the rinse?

You can see why SJW and I both moved from 3v's to Braumeisters, they really are the ducks!

batz

Nice video, thanks! Very helpful as my efficiency is 77%...

I seem to sparge/rinse faster, I need to slow that down.

You started with 27L, how many litres for the rinse?
I rinsed/sparged with 9 litres. If I boiled for 60mins I would need 7.
As u can see I love it. Just as well, because I was heart broken when I sold my 3v system and would of been real pissed if this thing did not work so well.

Steve

Good video, I've never seen the system in action so was good to watch.

Also I've never measured the crap in the kettle to add to final volume, may have to try it and see what numbers I get, thanks for the idea.

QldKev

As u can see I love it. Just as well, because I was heart broken when I sold my 3v system and would of been real pissed if this thing did not work so well.

Steve

Me too, but it did go to very good homes.

batz

Good video, I've never seen the system in action so was good to watch.

Also I've never measured the crap in the kettle to add to final volume, may have to try it and see what numbers I get, thanks for the idea.

QldKev

+1 for this idea, I have always based my efficiency on what goes into the fermenter

Good video cheers
20l good for test batches and does it need the pumps to ramp. could it be used as decotion vessel for bigger brews?

Back