• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bottles Galore Crown Seal And Screw Tops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiderpig

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a massive supply of bottles I am wanting to clear out, 90% of which are all sparkling clean and ready to use. They just need to be sterilised and away you go. They are mainly Crown Seal, yes crown seal. There are CUB, Pick Axe, NSW Bottle Co and Coopers tallies to give you some idea. I literally have at least 200 to get rid of. They are not freebies sorry, I paid for most of these when getting my collection together and got the rest from drinking the contents. I am asking for 50cents a bottle. If they don't go by next weekend, I am off the local HBS to off load them to him.

I also have heaps of Crown seal Tallies if you are interested in those. Don't ask me for an exact number, there's heaps of them. They also are for sale and not being given away. 50 cents a bottle - so no more than what you'll pay at any HBS.

There are some freebies however. I have a stack of Crown Seal stubbies that can be taken for nothing - FREE!!!!!! There are some James Squire, Barons, Matilda Bay and the list goes on. I am not organising delivery, you must be able to come and collect them.

Cheers,
Troy 0448 435 247 or 4966 5403

Genuine people only, no time wasters

Latest posts

Back