• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bottle Wanted! Brisbane Area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hop Me

Reaction score
Hello Brewers! I'm looking for bottles for my wee little home brewing operation and am mostly interested in swing-top, European style bottles (Groslch). I'll take any nice bottles that are amber, green, heavy, or ornate. If you've got crates of bottles that you don't want (including Aussie long-necks), drop me a line and I will swing by and relieve you of them. I'll travel a bit farther than Brisbane if it's worth it. Thanks!!! Oh Yeah! I'll bring home brew samplage for anyone who contributes. Dave

Good timing Dave, was cleaning up this arvo, have maybe 4 crates, lots of euro pint and english pint bottles, good thick glass and crown seals and some aussie longnecks in need to get rid of. PM me if you're interested. (I'm at Mansfield.)

Good timing Dave, was cleaning up this arvo, have maybe 4 crates, lots of euro pint and english pint bottles, good thick glass and crown seals and some aussie longnecks in need to get rid of. PM me if you're interested. (I'm at Mansfield.)

Your awesome, Jlm, message sent.

Back