Bottle Trees

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gussigan

Reaction score
hey a while ago i was asking about the most efficient way to clean bottles. anyway a lot of people referred to a bottle tree that you could fill with some sanitiser and then pump and it would spray out of all the little branch bits to spray the inside of the bottles with sanitiser...

anyhow, when i asked at my local home brew store about this he just kind of looked at me blankly and said he'd never heard of it. so i was just wondering where i could track down one of these mystical trees

bottle trees are for draining, not cleaning....... i have seen custom setups that allow bottles to be clean, with a pressurised attachment but not for many years.

Hi gussigan, I remember a post about a year ago for a home made setup.
Trying to find it but no luck so far.....

Gave-up using the AHB search engine, and used Google ('bottle washer site:www.aussiehomebrewer.com') and bingo!

Thread is HERE.

Problem is, TidalPete's photo's have gone walkabout, maybe you could PM him for them.

Simo

Edit: lonte, those tree's are for drying, not cleaning.

Sorry, I just looked at it breifly, thought it only did one bottle at a time and not all bottles thru the tree branches.

hey a while ago i was asking about the most efficient way to clean bottles. anyway a lot of people referred to a bottle tree that you could fill with some sanitiser and then pump and it would spray out of all the little branch bits to spray the inside of the bottles with sanitiser...

anyhow, when i asked at my local home brew store about this he just kind of looked at me blankly and said he'd never heard of it. so i was just wondering where i could track down one of these mystical trees

Country brewer has them:

http://www.countrybrewer.com.au

Latest posts

Back