Blue Bottle Beer.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindsay Dive

Reaction score
Sometime ago we all knew this would happen, but, I've gotta say this, they're popping up faster than the Indians at the battle of the Little Big Horn.

Have a peep at this,

www.bluebottlebeer.com.au

Is it an Ale or Lager? What does it taste like? Have a read. Sounds like it may be a Lager using Amarillo?????

Regards,
Lindsay.

it's got "lemon juice" in it
pour it on your chips :)

I haven't tried the beer, but it seems to have a very strong aroma of marketing.

did you read the story? strong aroma isn't strong enough!

It's brewed by AIB, like most other new beers these days. Brian is no longer involved with the day-to-day production stuff.

I found a tasting note for this beer on my work PC today but forgot to take it home... I'll post it tomorrow.

...interesting, I got the above information from someone called Chris at Fusion brewing, obviously not playing with a full deck.

50 Dollars for a membership and a T shirt? :unsure:

How do you become a member of a brewery :blink:

well if you had a brewery that wasn't operating 7 days a week, you'd hire it out to the marketing "gurus" once or twice a week wouldn't you?
Be interesting how may different brews are made on the Croyden TAFE rig these days.

Latest posts

Back