Blichmann Engineering products to be available from Keg King soon

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keg King

Reaction score
Starting a new thread to share the exciting news that Blichmann Engineering and Keg King have agreed to distribute each other's products in their home countries. Please see the attached media release.

Keg King and Blichmann have been in discussions for some time and found that each party had products missing from the other's offerings so in the end it was a good choice to work together.

We at Keg King are delighted to be able to offer Australasian Brewers the Blichmann brewing kit. We expect to start next week to have pricing become available and the first containers to move by next month. Keep a lookout for some introductory offers soon.

It is an exciting development for both parties and one that will bring better products to home brewers in our countries. Our in-house brewers are busting to try some of the new gear and no doubt there will be a lot more discussion on what is coming soon.

Attachments

• Blichman News Release.pdf
    114.4 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Hopefully my kettle holds out until then!
Does that mean you will be the importer for the pro equipment as well?

If you can import the 2bbl brite tanks at a reasonable price I'll buy 2.

If you can import the 2bbl brite tanks at a reasonable price I'll buy 2.
Well no problem to add it to the container. Price will be very close to what it sells for in the US but we have to add a tad for the shipment and importation charges.

Will you be bringing electrical items like the Brew Commander controller and if you are will they be wired ready to go for Australian plugs?

Excellent news! Very Interested in an Autosparge, G2 Linear Flow Valves and their Spunding Valve. Hope those will be in the first shipment?

Would also be interested in seeing your price for the Brewcommander controllers and Riptide pumps?

Will you be bringing electrical items like the Brew Commander controller and if you are will they be wired ready to go for Australian plugs?
We will have any electrical items which carry the required approvals for Australia/NZ. For items that currently do not have approval we will try to get them approved here asap. The Riptide pumps I believe are good to go. Great pumps by the way.

Looks like we will have nearly all that he offers as long as it complies with Australian Regs.
Good news, thanks for the reply. Do you have an idea of what the sale price will be here?

Great to see another supplier of Blichmann gear. I had a Blichmann MLT for years and it was fantastic.

IMHO Blichmann and Braumeister (Speidel) are the benchmark for quality brewing equipment. They might be more expensive than some other bits of kit, but you get what you pay for....

JD

Great to see another supplier of Blichmann gear. I had a Blichmann MLT for years and it was fantastic.

IMHO Blichmann and Braumeister (Speidel) are the benchmark for quality brewing equipment. They might be more expensive than some other bits of kit, but you get what you pay for....

JD
Keg King will be the exclusive distributor in Australasia for Blichmann Engineering. On the schedule is our own craft brewery to show case the top of the line Blichmann Pro equipment. We take great pride to work with John Blichmann both in Australasia and also in the USA where our equipment will be sold by him. Our two businesses have complementary product ranges and will work closely together in the future.

As shelf items, or will that depend on demand? As in some products may be special order.
One way or another. Obviously we cannot have stuff which only moves once in a blue moon but as we expect regular containers coming from there it should still keep the price reasonable.

@Keg King it's mid June, when is the Blichmann gear due in stock? Too bad it wasn't ready for the long weekend 10% off sale 😜

Latest posts

Back