Bjcp Judges

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Reaction score
Hi All,

Well the Tanunda Show Judging will be on 23 Feb 2008 at BrewInn Barossa in Lyndoch SA~ my place.
If there are any BJCP Judges who will be in town then and wish to come up and judge - please PM Me.
Hoping to start judging at 10.00am.

We are providing;
- free BBQ lunch on the day.
- $20.00 for petrol for each judge that drives themselves upto Lyndoch.
- each BJCP Judge will get a free Commercial American Beer taht you cant buy here (eg; Arogant ******* Ale, Double ******* Ale, Smoked Porter, Samual Adams Celebration Ale etc)
- there is a draw amoungst all helpers/judges/stewards for a free Arrogant ******* Ale T Shirt.
- some free entry tickets to hand out for the Tanunda Show for 08 March.

Basically, we are making it extremely worth your while to turn up and judge!!

So turn up and Judge :D

Hey Ken

I am not Bloody Jesus ******* Certified :eek: (many think I should be certified for other reasons) but would love to come along.

cheers

darren

You must have missed me in the chat room.

You have been a staunch supporter of the Tanunda Show - so of course the same entitlements apply to you...

Hope all is Cool.

See up at the BrewInn

I was willing to come just to get the extra BJCP points. However, a double ******* ale sounds bloody good. You know I'm in.

Yeah I will be there as well to grab another BJCP point and get in the queue early for a *******. Good on ya GMK

Just don't presume Kenny has started a trend amongst SA brewing shows :eek:

Whatever happened to "for the love of beer"?? ;)

Seriously, nice work Ken - hope the show goes well. The beers will certainly be well judged :chug:

awrabest, stu

A change of plans may even let me come along now - not that anyone knows who I am anymore ;)

Will be good to taste some homebrew for a change

A change of plans may even let me come along now - not that anyone knows who I am anymore ;)

Will be good to taste some homebrew for a change

Bloody Hell!!! BOOTS LIVES!!! :party:

Jebus! Is Crispy and Chiller lurking as well???!!!

Yes - it would be great to get all 5 BJCP Judges up here.

Just in case there is any confusion - Judging is on 23rd Feb at the BrewInn Barossa - my plave.
9.30am for a 10.00am start.

Just don't presume Kenny has started a trend amongst SA brewing shows :eek:

Whatever happened to "for the love of beer"?? ;)

Does that mean you won't be offering similar incentives at anawbs this year, stu? I guess I'll have to cross it off my list :)

Does that mean you won't be offering similar incentives at anawbs this year, stu? I guess I'll have to cross it off my list :)

I can almost guarantee we won't be covering your travel costs ;)

Back