Bigger Better Faster Stronger

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cube

SAY MY NAME, BITCH
Reaction score
For those not seen these clowns in NZ, it's a great TV to sit back with a few beers. I've seen most on SBS catchup ipad and did enjoy them for what they are. Two on today and thank me later! :

SBS HD, 5:00pm, Sun, 14 Jul 2013, 30 minutes
REPEAT FAVOURITE
James Coleman and Greg Page showcase Kiwi ingenuity by re-modelling everyday household items to realise their full potential. The only acceptable place for a man to cook is outdoors, so the boys do the unthinkable and redesign the BBQ. Greg unleashes the power of microwaves on his sausages, while James creates a pressure cooker/bomb.

Bigger Better Faster Stronger

‘Jug'
SBS HD, 5:30pm, Sun, 14 Jul 2013, 30 minutes
REPEAT FAVOURITE
Who says men can't multi-task? In this episode, James Coleman and Greg Page are challenged to create a machine that will do a household chore and also make a cup of tea. Greg creates a wallpaper remover/tea maker, while James comes up with a hybrid chainsaw that also makes a delicious cup of tea.

Yeah, but Wallace and Gromit is on the other channel. Grandaughter definetly likes that.

The second episode is easy. Turn it into a hex for herms

Looks awesome thanks for the heads up. Missed today's episodes but set the series to record

Latest posts

Back