Beware Of Slippery Sidewalks..lmao

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett mccluskey

Reaction score
222976_10150589817765092_539720091_18669980_6307059_n.jpg

haha thats gotto be the best lie the press had told yet so believable. it must of been a 6m curb.

Yep that's gold!
I wonder if he will be prosecuted for stabbing the marine... or whether 'the curb' was justice enough?

haha thats gotto be the best lie the press had told yet so believable. it must of been a 6m curb.

Looks like he fell to with in an inch of his life! I like them Georgian curbs!!!!! :super:

Similar thing happened at my local cricket club once.
A young bloke was suprised stealing bats from a car in the carpark. As he ran of clutching three or four bats he tripped and fell and the bats flailed around and broke an arm and a leg and broke his nose.
Honest...

It didn't end well when Nicholas Cage did the same thing...

A young bloke was suprised stealing bats from a car in the carpark. As he ran of clutching three or four bats he tripped and fell and the bats flailed around and broke an arm and a leg and broke his nose.
Honest...

That's classic!

Honest...

Hahaha! Now that is justice! :beerbang:

I was told when I was young to pick my fights wisely. Tyrone will never look another curb in the eye again.

Justice works in mysterious ways.

Drew

Ex Marine by any chance? :beerbang:

Nah. Big fan of Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket though ..."Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see!" - Gunnery Sgt Hartman

Cool soundtrack also!

Funny as hell, but this says it may not be completely true.

I haven't seen the newspaper clipping before and details are different. I'm not calling B*LLSH*T, but ....

Cheers,

microbe

good find ,microbe.It was sent to me by a friend overseas and i took it at face value.But then again the idea that a newspaper would print something fake.... <_< :rolleyes: :lol:

Or the idea that some would take the time to fake a newspaper article ;)

I'm generally a bit too gullible so I subscribe to the updates from snopes.com and hoaxslayer.com for my own protection and the article you posted sparked a memory.

Cheers,

microbe

Hmmm... Tyrone in Georgia... Marines... translation... three big white gold-old boys beating a black man... who would have thunk it?

Back