Berowra Homebrew Club

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marksy

Reaction score
Hey,

For anyone interested. I am starting a homebrewing club in Berowra, Sydney. Its for the surrounding areas as well.

I have got a facebook page, and website. Its all a work in progress, and once the new year settles out we plan to catch up and get the club rolling.

Atm looking for monthly catch ups, brew days doing club brews, nights out on the town tasting beer and what ever else.

marksy.

Hey I grew up and lived in Berowra for 30yrs, beautiful place. Good luck with the club.

cheers

Browndog

Hey marksy,

I am in berowra heights and have often pondered joining a club. I will definitely be interested as I really need to improve my palate and get some external advice to take my beer to the next level.

Hey marksy (and others in the area), looking forward to getting the berowra brew club off the ground this year. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help organise.

Would love to meet up with a few other brewers in the area.

Cheers,
wilko

Hey fellas we are having a get together this Sunday from midday at my house. I'm gonna be brewing some as well. PM if your keen.

Marksy

I forgot to fav this post so sorry for taking awhile to get back to you guys.

Back