Belgian Beer Cafe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
The Mussels in white wine take a bit of beating started with a 'Leffe Radieuse 'followed by a 'Kwak '( yes I know its a bit of a posers drink ) the 'Stella Artois' came with the mussels .
Finished off with a 'Hoegaarden '.

Even the missus who refused malty beer enjoyed the Hoegaarden too.

I would love to have some of those glasses with the logos on for the Bar .

Great nite Those mussels were fresh reminded me when i was in Belgium .

Pumpy ( No affiliation )

Hoegarden is the only beer my girlfriend really likes. Says it doesn't have the 'yucky beer aftertaste.' But next time you go treat yourself to a delerium tremens or triple karmeliery, now they are beers worth replicating.

:beerbang:

Pumpy,

Can you give more information about the cafe? How old is it? Does it have a name?

I really enjoyed the new Belgian restaurant between Broadbeach and Surfers when we were visiting in November. Not only did they have a huge selection bottled they had quite a few on tap including a lambic.

thanks
Scott

CUB belgium beer bar, stocking locally made stella i take it. still love our local one

funny thing is it is the same as the one here. was chatting to the guys that started the one here and definately CUB affiliation.

Yes but the ones in Cameray and the Rocks have so many more beers than the other BB cafs around Oz.

Back