Beerlistic Beer Lovers Lunch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Just recieved the following email - It's for an excellent cause, anyone else up for a charitable beer or 3?...

View attachment Beer_lovers_lunch.doc

All ,

As many of you will be aware, Stuart and I are undertaking the 2006 XXXX Variety Club Bash from Cairns to Birdsville Races in August this year. In order to undertake this arduous journey we have purchased a Bright Yellow 1970 VW SuperBug we have named the Beerlistic Beetle. We have been hard at work over the past 8 months raising funds towards our target by running raffles, chasing sponsorship and rattling tins..... The culmination of all these efforts is a FUNdraising event not to be missed!!!

The attached flier is an invitation to you all to support us in our quest to raise much needed funds for the special kids of Queensland and enjoy the company of people from all types of industries and walks of life. The theme of the day is "BEER" and thus the lunch has been toted as "the Beerlistic Beer Lovers Lunch". There will of course be beers, served with mouth watering cuisine that is complimentary to the beverage, raffles, give aways, entertainment and much more. So plan for a long afternoon (that my even stretch into the evening for the party people!!!)

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone who may be interested in attending, the more the merrier!!

Details are attached and we would be pleased to hear from anyone who has any queries or alternatively you can contact the Brewhouse (one of our valuable sponsors) for bookings.

I hope to see you all there.

Regards,
Cheryl Willets
Project Manager
Projection
Phone: (07) 3878 9911
Mobile: 0408 050 406
Fax: (07) 3378 5966
Mail: PO Box 259, Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
Email: [email protected]

Stuart Willets
Mobile: 0408 317 762
Email: [email protected]

Edit: Had to reduce size of attachment file

Cheers Ross

In a somewhat unrelated yet related issue, if anyone is gunna be at the birdsville races I will be there in all my drunken glory. I'am flying up with a band for several days of alcohol fueled brewtality/work. :party:

Born to booze.
Jayse

Back