Beer taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my four Perlick FCs for about $520, which included the tap, tap handles, long SS shanks and john guest push connectors to connect them up to the kegs.

Came from Cheeky Peak in Wodonga.

I just bought 4 perlick ss 650 fc taps late last year to go onto my 5 tap andale font. Love them, perfect pour. I used my flow control intertap I already had for my 5th tap on the font, mainly so I can have the stout pourer nossel for my stout or red I usually have.

The perlicks are deff a better and smoother operating tap.
The intertap is still really great, and it has the stout nossel which the perlicks don't which in my opinion pours a stout 80% as good as nitro, so it's awesome as well as I run my stout keg with a slightly higher pour pressure 16 psi and restrict it back alittle at the fc intertap and then the aerating nossel pours a perfect stout or red. Just got to turn the pressure off so the stout doesn't over carb over night.
The intertap was one of the first models that leaked alittle but keg king mailed out the better washers for free and it hasn't leaked since.
Both taps are great choice, I got my perlicks in November from ibrew for $95.

Back