Beer Taps - Which Gives The Best Pour?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken, i think you're talking to the wrong people in the US. The ventmatics are no way near that expensive.

Some info was emailed from the states recently, (whichi i thought you were included in) that they were actually under $40US plus delivery.

Just so that those who are interested aren't put off the great Ventmatics for the wrong reason.

=====================

/RANT ON

There was a lot of crap flowing around here recently about inapproriate commercial posts.

IMO that's exactly what you just did Ken.

Ken, i think you're talking to the wrong people in the US. The ventmatics are no way near that expensive.

Some info was emailed from the states recently, (whichi i thought you were included in) that they were actually under $40US plus delivery.

Just so that those who are interested aren't put off the great Ventmatics for the wrong reason.

=====================

/RANT ON

There was a lot of crap flowing around here recently about inapproriate commercial posts.

IMO that's exactly what you just did Ken.

I will not get into a rant off...

But - i have e-mail brad and ordered my new Ventmatics.

I have just checked my invioce;

The New markII version is 36.95 USD for the tap ONLY
Add 12.50 USD for the collar and Shank ( i thought this was 21.50USD but i had it recorded a*se about Face.)
Add 2.10 USD for the "little Black Plastic Handle"

IN my Book = 52.00+ USD per TAP plus Freight from USA.

Next time Please e-MAIL first if you feel i have made an inappropriate commercial post - dont AIR it in the Public Forum.

Thanks
GMKenterprises

Ken,

I'll have to admit that i was only considering the tap. You're correct in saying that a complete new tap setup is that price (or close enough that it's not worth talking about the difference).

My misunderstanding came becaue the only thing mentioned were the taps and not shanks etc.. but it's reasonable to expect that you meant the whole setup. My apologies.

/RANT UNJUSTIFIED

Just to clear it up are your taps new? or second hand?

Thanks Boots...

That price for the brumby/grundy is for Brand new with..
Collar, snaplock male adaptor and black plastic handle.

Floryte - Brand New with handle - as the tap comes with a snaplock male adaptor.

Thanks Boots...

That price for the brumby/grundy is for Brand new with..
Collar, snaplock male adaptor and black plastic handle.

Floryte - Brand New with handle - as the tap comes with a snaplock male adaptor.

Hi GMK,
Looking forward to my new Ventmatics, these will be excellent on my new bar.
I'll catch you in a few weeks, when I get to the big smoke!
Cheers

I have a Perlick tap (from US) which is a copy of the Vent-Matic taps. Just used on a couple of kegs so far but compared to my old ex-pub swing lever tap it is ABSOLUTE heaven. Consistent pours, no spray from the first beer, easy clean, stainless....everything is excellent. A second one will be hitting my fridge in a couple of weeks. Cant wait.

Cost US $40 incl shank and handle. I have a sister living in the states who is my courier :)

Latest posts

Back