Beer Labels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James23Thompson

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've searched the forum and haven't had any luck finding anything on this so forgive me if there's already been a post on the topic.

Could anyone suggest a place where I could get beer labels printed up for my beer?
I've searched through google and yellowpages.com, and the places that I'm finding all seem to be too expensive/not what I need.

What I'm really looking for is somewhere that prints labels possibly of a similar quality to the VB labels and does so for less than 15cents per label (ideally 5 cents per label), for the small batches for home brew (eg: 120 labels per print)

I am based in Melbourne, however I belive most places will post/ship to around australia.

Could anyone help point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

James

PM Franko on here. He is teh king of the label.

What I'm really looking for is somewhere that prints labels possibly of a similar quality to the VB labels and does so for less than 15cents per label (ideally 5 cents per label), for the small batches for home brew (eg: 120 labels per print)

When you find a place that will do labels for 5cents a pop let me know... we order thousands at a time and can't get them for that price.

Your best bet is to make them up 8 to a page (rectangle) and take them to a colour copy shop and get them printed up for you on sticker paper. 100 or so sheets at a time will work out at approx 15 cents per label plus paper costs ie 20 cents p/label for 800 labels

I spend my waking hours working a printing press in Perth. We charge $3 per sheet of adhesive. We can fit an average size label 12-up on a sheet, so that works out at about 25 cents per label. Some of my bottles still have labels from 5 years ago. Any questions, feel free to ask. If you're local, I don't mind being paid in home-brew (if it's quality, which I'm sure it is). :beer:

also try contacting warb on here as i know he has printed some up for different people

Back