Batz World Tour #2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
OK it's happening
Arrive Adelaide 16 Nov. need at least two days with the family before beer stuff

Fly out 1st Dec

Arrive Perth same day till the 5th , I have a few things happening in Perth but would love a get together

batz - do u want another day at the Barossa BrewHaus...

Let me know...

Look forward to you coming down and driving us all 'batty' :eek: :rolleyes:

Pencil in a brewday at my joint batz. Also iam sure chiller the brew addict will be brewing while your here so we could crash his brewery for the day. :p
I'll be brewing up a storm in the next few weeks to insure i have plenty of beer in november for doing the beer rounds around town.

Cheers Jayse

Count me in on the Barrosa Jayse and chiller days , you guys set the dates :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

Batz,

Perfect timing to drop off your Chrissie Carton at the Lurker's place?

The Saturday (4th) might be a good day for a visit to Little Creatures or even a brewday if someone feels up to it?

Perth AHBers into something like that?

welcome back Batz - I can feel the brain cell count declining already :chug: :chug: :chug:

November Monster Mash at Goliath on 27th Nov.

Regards
Dave

deebee said:
The Saturday (4th) might be a good day for a visit to Little Creatures or even a brewday if someone feels up to it?
Sounds good to me LC's is always a good spot. If a brew day is the go then we could use my house if needed (in Atwell so its bus or car).

deebee said:
Perfect timing to drop off your Chrissie Carton at the Lurker's place?
Will send the carton down via road , and include a few to drink on my vist as well

LC Brewery sounds good to me ! , couple of HBs after

If I'm here I'll be up for any of those. Bear in mind poor old Batz gets here AFTER Adelaide. and some of those Adeladians party hard, he might be in need of a nice cup of tea and a bit of a lie down.

Maybe if I'm around and we organised something at my place, we could arrive with our contribution and take away our Christmas case and save me frigging around trying to meet everyone up with their cases. Just a thought.

Is it already 12 months?????

That means .................................................???

Bloody aluminium kettle................................................???

So what do you want to brew Batz???? I hear there are some new kit available. No boil of course :)

Really looking forward to your visit. Do the family really need 2 days, perhaps a photo or a video for one of the days.

Steve

Bring the family to a brew day!

Chiller I am not fussy about what we brew mate

Family?

I am sneaking off by myself this time ;)

chiller has the right idea batz.give em a video of you and family.maybe an effigy as well then ya can go and brew all day and come back and swap places with effigy and alls sweet.like ya never left. ;)
artfull dodging i think its called. :ph34r:

cheers
big d

Latest posts

Back