Batz & Tidalpete In Town

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Guys/Gals,

Batz & Tidalpete are coming over this Monday (2nd Oct) to pick up some gear & will be staying over night, so we can all sample a few ales... :chug: . If anyone fancy's popping by Monday evening to say hi & join us for a few, you'd be most welcome.

Cheers Ross...

Im in as long as I can get a pass ;)

Here we go again :p :beer: :beerbang: :party:

Batz

Dont forget the camera - who was it that always falls asleep at the bar on the stool?

Dont forget the camera - who was it that always falls asleep at the bar on the stool?

I don't know?
Never noticed anyone asleep at the bar ;)

Batz

Guys/Gals,

Batz & Tidalpete are coming over this Monday (2nd Oct) to pick up some gear & will be staying over night, so we can all sample a few ales... :chug: . If anyone fancy's popping by Monday evening to say hi & join us for a few, you'd be most welcome.

Cheers Ross...

You got the right date Ross? Pete said he's going down on Monday 9th. :lol:

Guys/Gals,

Cheers Ross...

You got the right date Ross? Pete said he's going down on Monday 9th. :lol:

Told me Thursday the 5th :lol:

Batz

Jeebers, lock up your Daughters Carsbrook! ;)

cheers

Browndog

Jeebers, lock up your Daughters Carsbrook! ;)

cheers

Browndog

From what Tidalpete said at Ross's last time as long Eddie Charlton is not around all the daughters and sisters will be safe :p
I should be able to come for a couple of quiet ones after work.

Cheers
Mothballs

If it was the 9th I might even try comming down myself..

:beer:

FNQBunyip - Are you down Brissy way on the 9th? If so, let us know. Be great to meet you before I head back to Perth.

As for Monday, I'll say no. And on that, I'm almost nearly definite.

Mind you, I am that easily lead astray that a phone call Monday arvo, while I'm working in the heat may cause me to miss 30 freeway exits and end up at Ross's.

Please don't call.
Pat

I may just have to pop over as I have a very simple hopping question I'm sure can only be answered in person. :D

Hey Ross, what time are you thinking?

Just trying to co-ordinate with Frogman as he lives close to where I'll be working Monday.

Cheers
Pat

Hey Ross, what time are you thinking?

Just trying to co-ordinate with Frogman as he lives close to where I'll be working Monday.

Cheers
Pat

Pat,

Batz & Pete are arriving approx 1pm - Anyone is welcome over anytime to say hi & share a beer or 2...

cheers...

Batz & Pete are arriving approx 1pm - Anyone is welcome over anytime to say hi & share a beer or 2...

cheers...

There abouts,perhaps more like 2pm,I have to make a couple of stops................and I have to collect Pete,we all know how he stuffs around :lol:

Batz

LOL. I better make it 3:30pm. Just stopping in for one beer though :blink:

Just stopping in for one beer though.

Way too many top beers from everyone to only stay for one. Great to catch up as usual. Never take your girlfriend to Ross's. He takes them into his grain shed after dark and then closes the door :unsure: Thanks Ross for the beers, food etc. Top stuff. Hope Batz's trip back with Pete was as relaxing as the drive down :ph34r:

Cheers
Pat

Back