Ballarat Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lecterfan

Yeast, unleashed in the East...
Reaction score
So, me and Billygoat and Big Lou are keen to find an arvo in October to work our way through the newly opened Cubby Haus brewing, then on to the Mallow and Hop Temple (in whatever order). I believe we should also kick the day off at Red Duck just so someone can (try to) prove to me that they can make a decent beer.

I am free the last 3 weekends of Oct (14th-16th, 21st-23rd, 28th-30th)...however given the nature of shift work etc etc I can also accomodate smaller numbers and go on Thursdays if need be.

I am sure that the two small breweries would accomodate us if we send an email with a specific time.

Thoughts?

22nd or 23rd Oct is on the table.

Any of the weekend dates should be good for me. I'm up for red duck but I'm not going to try and prove they make good beer.

I'll struggle with 22 and 23 Oct. I'm booked in for Run Ballarat on the 23rd, probably best not to have beers the day before. The run is on the morning and in the arvo of the 23rd I've committed to heading to the Karova Lounge to catch the Cosmic Psychos (Sunday arvo gig) - they have some beer there but probably not that crafty

daveHQ said:
I could do the 23rd, I went to cubby Haus last week, they brew good beer!
Excellent! Looking forward to trying some.

Billygoat and I will be at Cubby Haus brewing around 12.45/1pm-ish this coming Sunday. We'll work out the rest from there!

I can make it to Cubby Haus at 1pm. I'll have the kids though, if that's a disaster I'll evacuate them. I have a baby sitter for the arvo but she's not arriving until 2.30pm.

Oh oh, there's another meet I've missed!
I don't seem to have a good relationship with the ahb website, I can only seem to get it to work a couple of times a year.
Wouldn't have been able to get there any way, as I'm in Thailand (seems thai computer s work better with ahb than mine).
Deano, I received email notification of the post you made, or message you sent regarding Munich, but I don't have permission to reply. If you manage to read this in time, I will take whatever Munich you are left with from the buy.
Cheers Colonel

Latest posts

Back