Ballarat catchup?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slcmorro

87 Warning Points. Bad Boy!
Reaction score
Howdy all. Trying to gauge interest in a meetup sometime in the New Year, Feb/March-ish.

Something within walking distance to each venue, so a Munsters/Athletic/Hop/Mallow/*insert another option here* venture, from lunch time until stumps.
Post away with dates/ideas, and we'll see what we can agree on by end of Jan hey? :)

I'm keen on doing something, Cubby Haus Brewing is my favourite venue in Ballarat, but happy to try anything

Let me know what you work out and I'll tag along

Yep, I'm in if I'm about! Is Munsters Arms any good Slcmorro? I haven't got there yet. I'll get my next roster in another week or so and will happily throw a few dates around if no one else does.

Munsters is a nice place mate, yeah. Malcolm at Cubbyhaus is a good fella too. The only problem with Cubbyhaus is, like Red Duck, they're both too far away to hit via leather personnel carrier :(

Late Feb or late March would suit me best. Bit off topic but what beers are on the taps at Munsters?

Hey mate,

The only constants I know of are Weihenstephan Hefe (Deano will love that...) and the macro bullshit for the masses. Perhaps SNPA is a constant too.

billygoat said:
The last weekend in February would suit me.

I could possibly do the weekend either side of that one, but not that one haha

Hey blokes, I just wanted to add to this: don't take my free weekends into account, at this stage I might not be able to make it in Feb at all. Cheers.

Hey guys... new to Ballarat. From Maryborough originally and been in Melbourne and Canberra for the last 6 years. Was really hoping there was a home brew club as such, would love to get on board. Entered the comp for beer fest, so just wanna get amonst it!

Latest posts

Back