Australia Makes the Top 10

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see how they came up with the 'results'?

Every statistician in the world now has their face planted firmly in their palm.

We should start a poll to determine the accuracy of the results.

Yeah, not entirely legit or scientifically justifiable.

If I start a poll to ask if a politician is an arse-hat OR a lying arse-hat with big ears, does that make either statement true, even if the winning option receives hundreds of thousands of votes?

It's a blog by some uni student - not sure what standards you guys expect it to adhere to.

New Zealand 0,77...Walking through Wellington on a Friday night seeing vomit covered streets, and people passed out everywhere, I thought we would have at least been in the top 10.

I just spotted that we were beaten by "Different Country". And so the bitter divide between mainstream Australia and different country grows ever deeper...

Them hi falootin different coutryers, with their fancy clothes and funny names. Takin our jobs.

They do good food tho....

What's with the European way of using a comma instead of a decimal point?

It's 20 point five four percent, not 20 comma five four percent you Euro dickwads.

That shits me more than how the survey is totally flawed.

Just as a side note, it still gets me seeing cL measurements as well, like 50cL for 500mL/0.5L for liquid-filled vessels. It always makes me do a double take when overseas... Not an issue, just a passing comment along with the comma comment :D

I think a standard global measurement system should be put into place to remove these silly conversion formulas, and comma's be saved for grammar.

, and comma's be saved for grammar.

Gramma's dead. She died of old age.

I knew throwing in a little incorrect apostrophe would upset some.

I'm glad that it was you :lol:

Here are some spare comma's and apostrophie's and a few others for future use. Feel free to use them

'!,"";.,!!,.:;!?

Back