Aussie Craftbrew No Match In The World Market

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strangely I cant even go there!

You are not authorized to view this page

The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.
Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Limiting Access by IP Address, IP Address Access Restrictions, and About Custom Error Messages.

I wonder what the demographic of voters would looks like...anyone for an 80% USA-based population? The hell with that!

Even if every person in Australia voted, thats still only one fifteenth of the population of the USA.

I say we create our own 'what beer is best' list. Everyone lists their top three, and we collect until at least one-hundred people have voted. Then we take the top 10. Then we'll know what beer WE like. Not some guy in Alaska...

I rest my case.

- boingk

The fact that they do not credit Denmark and Belgium with having states show a bias in their knowledge. I am sure if the Belgian's ran the survey it would be different.

Best to ignore it.

Geekorama. Is there even one in there that you could sink more than one of in a row?

A list made for and by self-appointed "connoisseurs" who wouldn't know what to do in a proper pub or at a barbie.

I have to admit I took a small amount of pleasure is starting what I knew would be an offensive thread,

I wonder what the demographic of voters would looks like...anyone for an 80% USA-based population? The hell with that!

Even if every person in Australia voted, thats still only one fifteenth of the population of the USA.

I say we create our own 'what beer is best' list. Everyone lists their top three, and we collect until at least one-hundred people have voted. Then we take the top 10. Then we'll know what beer WE like. Not some guy in Alaska...

I rest my case.

- boingk

Or you could contribute to ratebeer or beeradvocate, increasing the diversity of the rating base? :)

Geekorama. Is there even one in there that you could sink more than one of in a row?

A list made for and by self-appointed "connoisseurs" who wouldn't know what to do in a proper pub or at a barbie.

I have never done a '+1' on any forum ever but...............

+1

I have to admit I took a small amount of pleasure is starting what I knew would be an offensive thread,

second +1

There's a lot of big beers on that list :unsure:

this list is as sutble as a bag lemons at a KG lang concert

My conclusion - People who drink Imperial Stout, rate beers for fun.

Not to self - Don't drink Imperial Stouts....

I have never done a '+1' on any forum ever but...............

+1

second +1

this list is as sutble as a bag lemons at a KG lang concert

+1

Latest posts

Back