Asiana boeing 777 crash hoax pilot names.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
This news station read out the names of the pilots in the Asiana plane crash and clearly they were hoaxed. You think they would have noticed it before broadcasting.

Second half of the clip is there retraction after realising.

(Sorry if this has been posted but I did a search first)

Last edited by a moderator:
"She said that the names were inaccurate in spite of the fact that a National Transpiration Safety Board spokesperson confirming them."

Ah the media. Just puppets reading auto cue for the most part. Media Watch call for us to invest in the media by way of subscribing, but there is nothing I see as worthy of the investment. I feel more informed after watching an episode of he Newsroom than being exposed to exclusives by Today Tonight for a year.

For all things about the cause of the Asiana prang at SF airport see the Professional Pilots Rumour Network forum at http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news-13/ .

Its the AHB of flying (incl. acronyms and terminology specific to those in the know), except that after reading some AHB threads you keep on brewing. But after reading some of the pilot contributions on PPRN you may never fly again.

I was absolutely howling when I watched this, who ever did it deserves a medal

An Asiana statement on Sunday said it's mulling legal measures against both KTVU-TV and the NTSB because the report "badly damaged" the reputation of the airline and its pilots.

I would have thought crashing a plane would have perhaps damaged their reputation a bit more!

Latest posts

Back