Noob Boobs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagleburger

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Did that get your attention? Good, your testosterone levels are normal. :)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I realised I had yet to introduce myself, which is a bit rude considering the amount of info I have gleaned from you guys on AHB. So hello, my name is Patrick, I am also called Pat or Patto by my friends. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Started brewing 5 brews ago or 2 months ago using the the Gregorian calendar. So forgive my noob awe and amazement. I have attached some pics of my first brews. First three were SMSH with cultured CPA yeast at the coal face. I had kegs and CO2 by the third and the first pic was the result. Currently drinking a Lager made with a coopers euro lager can and two kgs pale malt.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Its a bit cloudy. Not too sure if that is the result of the yeast bed being to close to the level of the FV tap or just too quick to keg. It had been sitting a 0degC for 5 days, after 5 days @ 10degC and 4 days @ 18degC. I didn’t check too close before I decanted to the keg. I just assumed because the ale was so clear after the same time that the lager was good to go. I used 2124 bohemian if that has an impact. Nice taste, been drinking it the last two nights. A fruit fly was very interested in it tonight too. I wonder what the sugar content is. OG=1054, FG=1012[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Split my last brew., Left half has US-04 english ale, right has cultured CPA. Interesting colour contrast. I did a SG test and they were 1012 and 1013 respectively, OG was 1053. The CPA looked more cloudy in the tube which could account for the lighter colour in the fermenter.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Any comments which can further my education or provide a laugh are appreciated.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Cheers![/SIZE]

1 st brew to keg and carb.jpg

lager.jpg

different yeasts.jpg

Ahh glad wrap. I like you.

Post Needs more boob.

Wrong, just wrong
Nipples have an inbuilt non-return valve

Waste of beer

Assuming your gravity measurements were at 20°C and your hydrometer was calibrated for that, you Alcohol by Volume is 5.57%

That isn't what I expeted Patrick to look like.
Do they get in the way when mashing in.....

Gday, being from Logan we'd expect nothing less then ya getting ya tits out, Ya Logan bogan?
Bloody hell Bert de Ernie wrong, just wrong indeed.

Burt de Ernie said:
I love photos like that, makes me feel far more comfortable with my gut.

Edit: being an ex hippy and nudist, tits don't really do a lot for me -

On the other hand;;;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Dcl2aUzsc

technobabble66 said:
If you are finding your beer a little too cloudy, try putting less milk powder in.
B)
just thinking of the baby yeast.

Beertard said:
Gday, being from Logan we'd expect nothing less then ya getting ya tits out, Ya Logan bogan?
waste of time, you couldnt see my tits through my chest fur.

Only a bogan so much as, swearing at my kids, letting the wife do all the work inside and outside the home, besides working two fulltime jobs.

Eagleburger said:
waste of time, you couldnt see my tits through my chest fur.

Only a bogan so much as, swearing at my kids, letting the wife do all the work inside and outside the home, besides working two fulltime jobs.
Ya got her sorted then.

Latest posts

Back