Ashnan²

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after a boat load of testing and many many batches made and drunk there have been a few modifications made to Ashnan. I will have to get time to take pics of the mods, nut for now here is the touch screen mounted and running the BSC-462.
gallery_25427_1158_8935.jpg

Amazing rig mate. Wish i had the space.

How do you find the BCS to set up and use?? I was thinking of setting up a fully automated 1V. I could do it with the Brew boss and utilize the hop boss with micro switches to control the grain mill and the lifting of the malt tube and final chilling. But i think i would be better off with the BCS. Im ok with PCs and stuff but not briliant. Think i should go for it? :huh:

reckless said:
Amazing rig mate. Wish i had the space.

How do you find the BCS to set up and use?? I was thinking of setting up a fully automated 1V. I could do it with the Brew boss and utilize the hop boss with micro switches to control the grain mill and the lifting of the malt tube and final chilling. But i think i would be better off with the BCS. Im ok with PCs and stuff but not briliant. Think i should go for it? :huh:
The BCS is amazing!!! So simple to set up and use, you can make modifications on the fly and you can have it control everything in your brewhouse. If you have basic PC knowledge you should be able to understand and program it. Seriously it's not as hard as it looks from their wiki and forum! If you go for the BCS you can always just ask.

nathan_madness said:
The BCS is amazing!!! So simple to set up and use, you can make modifications on the fly and you can have it control everything in your brewhouse. If you have basic PC knowledge you should be able to understand and program it. Seriously it's not as hard as it looks from their wiki and forum! If you go for the BCS you can always just ask.
Thats what i wanted to hear, ok. I think im doing this. I told the wife yesterday im building a brewery, first queston i get is "how Big? where?"

lol who really knows. But if Ashnan is anything to go by, fairly sizable for one drinker.

Back