Are There Any All Grain Brewers In Colac?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juzz1981

Reaction score
Or even extract brewers using spec grains ect?

been in Colac for the past week, better half is visiting the relies, back to Adelaide on tuesday

speaking of things around your area,
does Red Duck brew in camperdown, or do they contract brew?
their IPA is nice btw.
also does anyone know whats happening with this Forrest brewery, is it up and running any time soon
cheers seb

Bump...throwing this out there...

Yep I'm one. How can help? :beer:

been in Colac for the past week, better half is visiting the relies, back to Adelaide on tuesday

speaking of things around your area,
does Red Duck brew in camperdown, or do they contract brew?
their IPA is nice btw.
also does anyone know whats happening with this Forrest brewery, is it up and running any time soon
cheers seb

Im pretty sure that red duck has moved all their brewing to ballarat. Part of the reason I believe is the families young boy might have a future in soccer.

The Forrest brewery has probably been going for more than a year now. They do a kolsch, Irish red, stout and pale ale and have just started bottling. They may even have someone's cider on tap too , not sure.

Yep I'm one. How can help? :beer:

Just interested in knowing how many are about and activley brewing...are you entering the deans marsh comp?

Just interested in knowing how many are about and activley brewing...are you entering the deans marsh comp?
I only found out about it today, and I just sent an email to some guy I assume who is organizing it, because to be honest it doesn't sound all that professional ( that's not the word I'd like to use but you might get what I mean).

What do you know about the comp? Am I being a bit harsh?

I only found out about it today, and I just sent an email to some guy I assume who is organizing it, because to be honest it doesn't sound all that professional ( that's not the word I'd like to use but you might get what I mean).

What do you know about the comp? Am I being a bit harsh?

I found out last week...there does seem to be more serious and structured comps around but having ones probably better than none...judging sounds like its 3 pissheads but im happy to enter mine and see what happens...i'm more interested in seeing how many enter it...

Back