Anyone Watching The Motogp Tonight?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clutch

Brew your own beer, you'll save money.
Reaction score
I'm sitting here hoping Stoner can pull another win out and stuff the trophy down Lorenzo's throat.

We can only hope so!

He seems to ride better when he doesn't qualify on pole.

Go you good thing Stoner!

Pedrobot just binned it and Dovi's in 2nd behind Stoner. Rossi's down the back somewhere looking for his dignity.

Pedrobot just binned it and Dovi's in 2nd behind Stoner. Rossi's down the back somewhere looking for his dignity.

Rossi must have trouble eating his words saying Stoner only won races cause of the bike... Now Rossi is on the same bike and cant even beat his team mate...

The GP Ducatis can only be ridden well by Australians.
Ask Bayliss and his wildcard entry in 06.

I think it is a safe bet that Casey will be world champ this year as long as he does not have a big off and injure himself.

Bike performance seems to be fairly close with the Duke a bit lagging. Casey seems to be the only one who could get the best out of it but did have a lot of front end loses. Next year might be different after Jeremy Burgess gets it sorted.

They dropped the power to make it more ridable,but looks like the front is still not right

Having ridden the de-tuned, tamed-down, road-going version of the 2006 GP bike, all I can say is that they're all very talented people, with huge balls.

Back