Anyone Have Hop Rhizomes?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trav

Reaction score
Hey people, just noticed that somone was selling some rhizomes and I was wondering if anyone else had any they wanted to sell on. I am interested in getting a few varieties. Particulalrly Cascade, Amarillo, Galaxy etc. (Maybe im dreaming!)
Cheers people!
Trav
:icon_chickcheers:

Hey people, just noticed that somone was selling some rhizomes and I was wondering if anyone else had any they wanted to sell on. I am interested in getting a few varieties. Particulalrly Cascade, Amarillo, Galaxy etc. (Maybe im dreaming!)
Cheers people!
Trav
:icon_chickcheers:
Hey trav, I do believe your dreaming wrt to amarillo... Gilbrew had a few going over the last little while. look him up

Yeah I know re amarillo and galaxy for that matter. Yeah i bought a chinook from him. Just wondering what else was about
Cheers
Trav

Hey trav, I do believe your dreaming wrt to amarillo... Gilbrew had a few going over the last little while. look him up

trav i've got a cascade, tettnanger, chinook and one other i cant remember. i'll do you up some cuttings.

trav i've got a cascade, tettnanger, chinook and one other i cant remember. i'll do you up some cuttings.

sweet mate
Cheers for that, must catch up for a beer soon
Trav

Hi Fents,
just wondering if you have any Cascade, I'm keen to plant some this spring.

Cheers
Bretto

Hi Fents,
just wondering if you have any Cascade, I'm keen to plant some this spring.

Cheers
Bretto

Bretto, I have a Chinook here waiting for you to pick up mate.

cheers

Browndog

Bretto, I have a Chinook here waiting for you to pick up mate.

cheers

Browndog

Thanks Browndog, I'll definitely take you up on that one was waited for best time to plant before I approched you on that one and will be in touch. Is the Chinock cuttings or rhizomes? Hops looking hard to come by this year by the looks of the forums.

Also I have a fair bit of organic fertiliser (worm wee from my worm farm if that helps with the plants fertility that I'd be happy to give you.

Thanks
Brett

Thanks Browndog, I'll definitely take you up on that one was waited for best time to plant before I approched you on that one and will be in touch. Is the Chinock cuttings or rhizomes? Hops looking hard to come by this year by the looks of the forums.

Also I have a fair bit of organic fertiliser (worm wee from my worm farm if that helps with the plants fertility that I'd be happy to give you.

Thanks
Brett

It's a rhizome mate and I'd love some of that fertiliser.

cheers

Browndog

Latest posts

Back