Anyone had the snip?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shaunous said:
We still use pocket knives and scaples you fairies.
oh the luxury, we never use to have knives and scalpels...
back in my day it was a rock and a blunt stick.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

I had it a good 10 years ago or so. It's the greatest. No pain. Marginal discomfort for a few hours. Woke up next day like a box of birds. Never worried about dipping the wick ever again. Do it.

shaunous said:
We still use pocket knives and scaples you fairies.
Scalpels are for city slickers.
This is why they invented ball pein hammers.
Bricks do the same thing but are less punny.

You pair need to stop watching horror flicks. My boys have gone in hiding. :D

I've got 6 Jersey X Angus steers to castrate today or tomorrow Manticles, next flight to Grafton leaves in 10mins :super: These little fella's are going straight to the good paddock untill theyre 350-400kg, then straight to my freezer. Paid $36 for 2 steaks last week, just crazy.

Ok back on topic.

manticle said:
SBOB said:
oh the luxury, we never use to have knives and scalpels...
back in my day it was a rock and a blunt stick.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

I had it done with a local! no pain but a bit of a mind **** letting someone cut up your junk! 2 days of walking like a cowboy 1 week sore and heaps of ice! GET A SPERM COUNT AFTER! your ammo factory might not be sending out deliverys but you still may have some rounds left!

All done , was a bit tender afterward, pretty good today, the Doc got me so paranoid about over doing it and getting a bleed.
Result massive blue balls for months!
That's the only bit worrying me.
They also say 3 months before everyone has left the building!
That's a long wait!
I might have to assist speeding up the process :)

doctr-dan said:
Just sitting in reception waiting to get the snip.
there saying you have to do next nothing for 7 days just short amounts of standing gradually increasing each day.
Can only lift 10-15kgs on day 7 and 20-30kgs on day 14.
This is going to suck.
What's others experience.
And it's the day after the big event so all you heave to do is change your name from "doctr-dan " to Christmas tree.
Coz ya balls are now purely for decoration!

I wish my mrs would let me.

I have contemplated doing it in secret.

We have triplet boys and I am done, she wants more.

manticle said:
Yes, I was going to suggest the two brick method.
Doesn't hurt a bit..............as long as you keep your thumbs out of the way.

doctr-dan said:
All done , was a bit tender afterward, pretty good today, the Doc got me so paranoid about over doing it and getting a bleed.
Result massive blue balls for months!
That's the only bit worrying me.
They also say 3 months before everyone has left the building!
That's a long wait!
I might have to assist speeding up the process :)
3 months isnt really the right way to gauge who's left the building. Its all about 'output' 7 days until you can use your weapon in anger - time to heal - then go undercover for a few missions. Get a kill rate check**, then its full commando forever on.
I'd better state, this was the advice 10 or so years ago.

**The kill rate check is a laugh. You have to ejac into a sample bottle, without any 'impurities'
The doc was telling me - so, no lubes, no vaginal fluids, no saliva - thats when I said "Oh what! this was going to be my opportunity to say - You have to!" He laughed and laughed. Had tears in his eyes as he said "You can still tell her she has to do the milking".

mckenry said:
"You can still tell her she has to do the milking".

BaaaahahahahahahHahaha that's awesome.

Love a doctor with a good sense of humour

Currently icing my balls and not the chocolate icing type that the wife can lick off :(

The Surgeon told me I had to give 3 samples for testing,he then told 3 ways of how not to do it.
1. Don't as some dickheads have done, drop a franger full into the specimen jar and expect the lab tech to milk it out.
2. Don't get your missus to spit it into the jar.
3. Don't scrape it of the shower wall into the jar.
The ******* was telling me this while snipping at my koalas in the presence of a female nurse,took all my concentration not to crackup laughing.

Back