Anyone Got Any Hot Tips On A Cheap Burner?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Joel

Just to add my input, I have a burner similar to this one Spiral with built in frame and have used it for 15years ( originally bought from Paddy's markets ), only needed to get medium pressue reg from BBQs galore and it has no issues with double batches either 50L.
I'm not too sure about getting anthing other than a standard reg from bunnings though, have never seen medium or high there.

Hey guys,
I ended up going down to cellar plus and picking up an Italian spiral burner and stand for $69! And a adjustable reg for $49.
Pretty happy with that.

can you weld? If so make your own.....only about 6 parts for the burner they are used in FNQ to cook crabs. they do need hp regs but will boil 50l in 20 mins....... :D

found this on another site :eek:
BD747.jpg

linky

if you need a stand have a look at this
dacb0783.jpg

Hey guys,
I ended up going down to cellar plus and picking up an Italian spiral burner and stand for $69! And a adjustable reg for $49.
Pretty happy with that.
thats a great price, I might have to pick one up as well.

can you weld? If so make your own.....only about 6 parts for the burner they are used in FNQ to cook crabs. they do need hp regs but will boil 50l in 20 mins....... :D

found this on another site :eek:
BD747.jpg

linky

if you need a stand have a look at this
dacb0783.jpg

thats bloody nuts....................i might make one for something to do..........

Hey guys,
Pretty happy with that.

Are they online? if so Whats the website?

Cheers Ad

Bloody good pickup mate. Not the Italian spiral, just a cousin from same father I think. lol
Amazing deal you got.

WOW CC747 ey, that's a mean mother of a burner LOL :kooi:

Back