Anyone But Manly!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forget yardy and MattC, TP lives in SE QLD so his paper is the Courier Mail.
Not only do they try not to let actual journalists near the thing but those they do believe and publish similar sentiments to these posts.
If QLD or a QLD team wins something, it's despite a NSW conspiracy. If they lose, it's because of one...

Yes bconnery I was waiting for Pete to list the QLD papers as his source before my next retort, however you have beaten me to it. I harbour no aggression towards Pete, but am sick to death of such outlandish and unsubstantiated claims of match fixing and curruption from QLD'ers and Manly haters. So if the evidence is there state the evidence, dont simply refer me to another source (THE PAPERS!!)

Cheers

GO MANLY 2012 - WE'RE GOING BACK TO BACK!!!

Josh, we cant match $850k, but u take hoppa jnr and u get hoppa snr.

Cheers

Josh, we cant match $850k, but u take hoppa jnr and u get hoppa snr.

Cheers

how on earth will hopa jnr fit in paras squad?

like a finger in the bum :eek:

memory short , mouth fast?
a sir ken ******* arfasun and all that you der heaDS

You forget yardy and MattC, TP lives in SE QLD so his paper is the Courier Mail.
Not only do they try not to let actual journalists near the thing but those they do believe and publish similar sentiments to these posts.
If QLD or a QLD team wins something, it's despite a NSW conspiracy. If they lose, it's because of one...

Never a truer word said Ben. And as for ex New South Welshmen carrying the QLDers in the AABC, well, we won't go there......

Never a truer word said Ben. And as for ex New South Welshmen carrying the QLDers in the AABC, well, we won't go there......
Buying a bit of Queensland dirt does NOT make you a Queenslander Browndog & bconnery. All it makes you is a Queenslqnd resident.

I stand by all my comments above with bells on. Roll on the Independent Commission.
Six consecutive years of smashing the Blues & counting. :lol: :lol:

TP

Buying a bit of Queensland dirt does NOT make you a Queenslander Browndog & bconnery. All it makes you is a Queenslqnd resident.

I stand by all my comments above with bells on. Roll on the Independent Commission.
Six consecutive years of smashing the Blues & counting. :lol: :lol:

TP

Too right Pete, even though I live up here I'd never call myself a QLDer, that is unless I received the prerequisite frontal lobotomy :D As for the SOO, your doomed without Darren Lockyer doomed doomed I say.

-BD

Too right Pete, even though I live up here I'd never call myself a QLDer, that is unless I received the prerequisite frontal lobotomy :D As for the SOO, your doomed without Darren Lockyer doomed doomed I say.

-BD

Then stand up for your principles Browndog. :)
It's only fair & right that you (and others of similar persuasion) send your beer comp entries to the cockroach equivalent of the QABC but we all know that will never happen.

Broncos are going to miss Locky's big shoes without a doubt but there's plenty of depth in the Mighty QLD Maroons to pretty much cover his retirement.
Roll on the Independentndant Commission. :super: Having a fair & honest judiciary (amongst many other things) will make for a very pleasant change (If it's not nobbled from the start that is? <_< ).

Over & out. This is my final post in this thread.

TP

Back