Any Hand Pumped Ales In Sydney Cbd?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that true? Little World Beverages owns those breweries/brands. Is LWB in a tap licensing agreement with Lion Nathon/Kirin/Mitsubishi? I do see thatone of the LWB directors is the CFO of Lion Nathan.. but Directorships are pretty polygamous.

The list is pretty old, I did not see LC on and I think only 1 WR on last week. They had Longboard, Illawarra Brewing Co and Snowy Mountains on in place, they rotate around ...

Scotty

Is that true? Little World Beverages owns those breweries/brands. Is LWB in a tap licensing agreement with Lion Nathon/Kirin/Mitsubishi? I do see thatone of the LWB directors is the CFO of Lion Nathan.. but Directorships are pretty polygamous.

I believe that Lion Nathan (actually just Lion now) has about a 40% of LWB, but they don't interfere with the business. If a LWB rep wants to get the beer in a pub they have to swing their own deals...

Bribie

You have my mob's, if your into Victorian houses you may have to come and take piccies and have a refreshing ale!

For KSW its been the same owner for years, more a failed branding attempt by Squires. But I would question the comments about tap pouring agreements and Squires brands. The very man himself in our last conversation advised I had to take not 1 but 2 lines under contract to get supply of any of the Squires, this wothout any 'investment' for our venue to warrant the contract. So I would correct that point and say Chuck is definitely a fan of tap contracts.

Scotty

:icon_offtopic: That would seem to be the case up here as well, using the Platform Bar as a example.

Back