Any Central Coast Ag Brewers Out There? Would Love To Come See You Do

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddywillwill

Reaction score
hey all

Is there any Central Coasters (NSW) who do AG? or any Brew clubs that have an open day?

If so would you be interested in showing how you do it? cause im interested in getting into AG soonish. When i get all the equipment.

Thanks
Willis

Even someone near the coast, like sydney or even newcastle who do AG.

just waiting for some times from Vince on when the sydney course comes to light.

but if someone did one in the mean time would be awesome to watch and help.

long way to go, but i'd show you how its done...

i was shown buy a local brewer and it was the best thing i ever did

hope you have some luck :)

Edit: Jump on Youtube and watch all the brewing instruction videos, they will help a lot :)

Even someone near the coast, like sydney or even newcastle who do AG.

just waiting for some times from Vince on when the sydney course comes to light.

but if someone did one in the mean time would be awesome to watch and help.

There is a case swap and three different brewing setups (200litres maybe) going on in west Sydney on Sat 25 July - you are not only welcome to attend but we'll give you a cube of wort to take home and ferment ! Take a look at the NSW Xmas in July thread for a few more details.

Haven't heard of ant specifec Central Coast based brew clubs but there a few brewers from around your way in AHB .. just can't remember who !

yeah i've been watching heaps. but would be good to just watch from very start to finish.
There only a few people that i have heard of on the coast who do this.

if i can get down to geelong i'll take you up on it.

Thanks

There is a case swap and three different brewing setups (200litres maybe) going on in west Sydney on Sat 25 July - you are not only welcome to attend but we'll give you a cube of wort to take home and ferment ! Take a look at the NSW Xmas in July thread for a few more details.

Haven't heard of ant specifec Central Coast based brew clubs but there a few brewers from around your way in AHB .. just can't remember who !

That would be feekin' awesome.
i'll look it up see what times ect. hope i can make it cause i've got a 10 day old bub. so i have to see if my misses will let me go.

i'll look it up see what times ect. hope i can make it cause i've got a 10 day old bub. so i have to see if my misses will let me go.

The host has a baby only a few weeks older - bring the wife and baby with you ! The women will talk babytalk all day leaving the men to brew ! His place just off the toll road that goes around Sydney so a fast trip in order ! If you can come, PM me and we'll send the address. If you have some 23 bottles in stock - enter the case swap too !

The host has a baby only a few weeks older - bring the wife and baby with you ! The women will talk babytalk all day leaving the men to brew ! His place just off the toll road that goes around Sydney so a fast trip in order ! If you can come, PM me and we'll send the address. If you have some 23 bottles in stock - enter the case swap too !

Need more people like you in world Fatz! :icon_cheers:

Need more people like you in world Fatz! :icon_cheers:

Got to share the love KT ! This is what you miss by moving west ! (though visualising Lloydie in the kitchen with the women and you around the keg with the boys !)

At least the women won't be in the kitchen at our case swap ! :rolleyes:

Did you see - 200litres anticipated brewing ? My sponsors are groaning as I type !

G'day Willis, if you don't get a chance to go to the day in Sydney, which would be a great experiance give me a yell. I have only been doing all grain for about 6-8 months now with some good and some average results.
I had a guy from this forum show me the ropes which was great of him, so I find it only fair to pass it on.
I live at Berkeley Vale so send me a PM and we can organise something if you don't get to sydney.

Rob.

G'day Willis,
Just saw your post. I live at Saratoga & mash when I have a chance. I have a basic 3 tier system & your more than welcome to come over & have a look. Hopefully I will be able to help you out.My no is 0413993687.
Todd

well you actually read my mind cause, unfortunately i can't make it anymore. i gotta go back to work on wednesday and i work retail, so that means i work every saturday.
would love to come to the need meet.

any news on another meet coming up??

Latest posts

Back