Amy Winehouse Jokes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
Elton John will perform at Amy Winehouse's funeral with a beautiful rendition of Candle Under The Spoon.

Before telling such sick and abusive jokes about Amy Winehouse, think about her poor close friends,
imagine how they will feel on Thursday when they wake up and find out.

Whats the difference between Jeremy Clarkson and Amy Winehouse? Clarkson's still doing top gear!

To the astonishment of many people amy winehouse dropped dead aged 27 on saturday....
About 3 or 4 years after her dignity did!!

Whats the difference between michael jackson and amy winehouse? Noting now!

Amy winehouse is still alive when the cops went to draw a line around her body she jumped up and went to snort it!

For once amywinehouse's life is on par with her carrer, dead!

My new girlfriend said I have to wait 6 months before she'll suck my cock. I told her I totally understand and respect her decision and I'll give her a call then.

Hendrix, Morrison, Cobain & now Winehouse; all dead at 27 years old . . . . . . . . ONLY TEN YEARS TO GO BIEBER YOU LITTLE prick

Rupert Murdoch says he's deeply touched by all the messages left on Amy Winehouse's voicemail.

Except for the last one, those jokes are terrible (as jokes). Whoever made them up should be injected with black tar heroin

tumblr_lowiacGXr91ql5rme.jpg

I'd like to congratulate Amy Winehouse on 24 hours sober.

ijust copied them from an email. Looks like a non wino joke slipped in

I would like to send my condolences to Amy Whinehouseś dealer...must have been a sad day

What was Amy Whinehouseś greatest hit....................her last

Amy is to be cremated, and her ashes sent to Charlie Sheen

You can now get a winehouse value meal at maccas' its just coke and ice.

Is this a Winehouse joke or a personal statement?

haha - that actually made me laugh though I do not like the other jokes for they are neither funny nor comical in any way - just bad poor Amy :(

Latest posts

Back