Almost zero motivation (& other ramblings)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm finding it hard to find the motivation to overcome my apathy and lethargy....

I might have to abandon this thread, got motivated enough this morning to mount the chiller (that it, to fasten the chiller to the brew rig table, as opposed to inserted ones genitals in the chiller).

Links to pictures, as I couldn't figure out how to upload. I know I've done it before though.
http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/67167-yet-another-my-brew-build-thread/#entry1045537
(is there another way to link to other threads?)

So I've pulled my finger out and ordered some bits n bobs to get the build moving along.

I had some time today so I went out to the shed, switched on the brew-troller and had a look at some of the work I did last year. I taught myself to use it and program it but I'm looking at it today and thinking "This makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever". It seems I've forgotten pretty much all of what I learned and will have to study the manual again. Stupid brain!!! Why can't you remember the things I put into you FFS?

On the plus side, I've found some code to overcome my previous problems with using the temperature probes so there's that positive.

Back