All Latest Threads Box

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like this?

Just Looking at Manticles post count. He's another Chappo. :D

Gregor

Yes I see the family resemblence now!

B)

Family.JPG

To be fair, most of mine are about beer rather than boobs. I'm also more handsome.

:icon_offtopic: Oh sweet jebus....

Back on topic, yup the colours are for the specific topics. If the Mods deem it suitable I am sure another colour/colours could be added for other topics.

Im no expert, but from what I can figure...

Blue = Retail
Yellow = Kits/Extracts
Red (Brown?) = All Grain

When posting a new thread, it must have a name. The description is optional.

:icon_offtopic: Now can someone tell me how to change the text (see below in red box) or is that set by the site?
View attachment 34563

Gregor

Not happy being a "brew master" ? :p

Because they relate to more experienced posters who have knocked around the forum for a while and are allowed to engage in more banter to get my post count up to 6000

B)

Edit: how come Gregor isn't a Brew God by now, at what post count does that kick in?

Edit: how come Gregor isn't a Brew God by now, at what post count does that kick in?
Has anyone noticed that his number of posts is stuck on 301?? :lol:

Because they relate to more experienced posters who have knocked around the forum for a while and are allowed to engage in more banter to get my post count up to 6000
Post-count Experience.

Refer to my sig.

Geez BribieG, how many of those posts contained a picture of your

a ) PET bottle collection,
b ) Corona clone,
c ) Doona fermenter cover ?

Post-count Experience.

Refer to my sig.

Geez BribieG, how many of those posts contained a picture of your

a ) PET bottle collection,
b ) Corona clone,
c ) Doona fermenter cover ?

d) volcanic krausen

you forgot

COOPERS_FOAM.JPG

and of course

Stone_square.JPG

:icon_cheers:

Edit: Bum's on the ball tonight (nearly typed balls on the bum, probably seeing Incider's here) :wub:

Post-count Experience.

Agree. Take members such as Pistol Patch, pops up now and again. I'm here to gain experience but along the way have some fun and hopefully help newbies who are where I was a scary 18 months ago. Beats lurking.

Edit: You posted ahead of me there Incider, and who should you be cuddling but Pistol Patch himself :lol: :lol:

Edit: You posted ahead of me there Incider, and who should you be cuddling but Pistol Patch himself :lol: :lol:

Actually i think hes having a threesome with Rook and Fatz in that one Bribie.

Latest posts

Back