Ahb Shirt Colour Final Poll.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which colour? Below is examples

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Bottle' Green

• Navy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

peas_and_corn

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I cannot mash that
Reaction score
Black-
black.jpg

'Bottle Green'-
bottle.jpg

Navy (I know it looks very dark...)-
navy.jpg

Place your bets now!

PS There is no brown for these shirts, sorry.

that green looks terrible... like VB green :icon_vomit:

I vote black.

I voted Navy, assuming that the AHB Keg logo will be the imprint?

i r3con they all will look ace with the AHB logo esp the green one.

would have been nice if there was a gold strip on the cuffs and collar on the green....

i r3con they all will look ace with the AHB logo esp the green one.

Same here. Or if it has to be another colour navy would be good. Like most I wear polo's when it is warm / hot weather and IMHO I would steer clear of black. Green and Navy look a lot coooooooler.

BYB

The only green available- unless you like lime green?

...that won't be an option. ever.

while a poll for deciding what color we would like ,it is probable that a big percentage of people will vote but will not actually buy a shirt,therefore maybe we should take orders first then have a poll, i know some will say that they dont want to buy a shirt if its not the right color, but i think the true buyers will buy one regardless of the color,maybe not the color that they want but this way i think the majority would then get the shirt they prefer
. cheers
fergi

I was thinking of buying a couple of the shirts, but not in those colours. Democracy has failed me

Id prefer a t shirt than a polo, I dont like the looks of those polos.

so colin/blackbock what color did you vote for then

personally - I voted for green because it is a hop colour and it reflects the AHB Forum.

But would like a gold stripe - for Australia - on the cuff and shirt collar...

:)

And thats the problem with making it a democratic process, too many people with too many differing opinions.
But you wouldn't have much sucess with trying to sell a pink singlet, even if it had an AHP logo (least I think :huh: ). So majority rules to set the most agreeable arrangement and from then on it's tuff bikkies. Don't like it, don't buy it.

PS - Lurvin the Green :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back