Ahb Afl Tipping Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody Collingwood....Like em or hate em.

I am a St Kilda fan - we have no second favourite team. But being NSW born and bred, I haven't got that anti Magpie gene in my body.

I like Collingwood .. being a Dragons man (and an ex referee) I know what it's like to be hated. I watched the game, I was hoping they would win, even though I tipped the Dogs. Half my relatives are Collingwood supporters (most of the rest follow Richmond - the joy of having a lot of 'lations from Albury).

Got to love ya footy!

Top of the ladder - 100% out of the block. Being a Dockers fan, I'm sure my weekly results will be unpredictable.

Btw - does the oztips website look like a kid has made it in ms word and chucked various coloured adverts around the place? Looks terrible on the old IE6 (at work) and firefox

Joined in a little late but don't think it will effect my over all out come, I never go any good in the tipping.

So whats the go do we all send the winner at the end of the season a bottle of brew?

Joined in a little late but don't think it will effect my over all out come, I never go any good in the tipping.

So whats the go do we all send the winner at the end of the season a bottle of brew?

Yes, winner gets a bottle from all contestants and as an extra bonus, the comp organiser gets one too ! :rolleyes:

Good to have you aboard Munut.

Game tonight Carlton v Brisbane , so get ya tips in early!

This Competition will be Rescored by the next Tipping Week and Late starters or Rule changes will be updated then. Therefore Munut, you'll climb the ladder next week!

Rank (LW) Tipster Points
1 (1) cdbrown 26
1 (6) Joshb55 26
3 (2) eastsideboy 24
3 (6) nickyyboyy 24
3 (6) Pedro F 24
3 (2) Tazman1967 24
7 (12) bconnery 22
7 (2) CoxY! 22
7 (12) Drunk Footy 22
7 (12) Grant 'Go the Bloods' Taylor 22
7 (6) Hoppinmad 22
7 (6) kevman 22
7 (12) m_peve 22
7 (6) Rustyc30 22
7 (2) The Fatgodzilla 22
16 (12) clifftiger 20
16 (12) siborg 20
16 (18) thesunsettree 20
19 (18) brenthor 16
20 - Munut 10

GWS newest No1 fan is still in the lead! Dockers 3 from 3 .. ah, that's why he's leading!!!

1 (1) cdbrown 38
2 (7) Drunk Footy 34
2 (7) Hoppinmad 34
2 (1) Joshb55 34
2 (3) nickyyboyy 34
6 (7) bconnery 32
6 (7) m_peve 32
6 (3) Pedro F 32
6 (3) Tazman1967 32
6 (16) thesunsettree 32
11 (16) clifftiger 30
11 (3) eastsideboy 30
11 (7) Grant 'Go the Bloods' Taylor 30
11 (7) kevman 30
11 (7) Rustyc30 30
11 (7) The Fatgodzilla 30
17 (7) CoxY! 28
18 (20) brenthor 26
19 (19) Munut 24
19 (16) siborg 24

I bet you guys didn't tip Freo to win! Glad I did. Come on you Dockers.

Edit - what does GWS stand for?

I bet you guys didn't tip Freo to win! Glad I did. Come on you Dockers.

Edit - what does GWS stand for?

Kevin Sheedy's new mob - Greater West Sydney.

Doing what I can to plug them!

hey hey, equal second. See, you can play footy drunk

Don't forget ya tips ! With the leader surely going to tip his beloved Dockers, a chance for all smart tippers to get a win back on him!

I'll just say Sorry in advance to all Freemantle supporters for what my Saints are going to do to you!

docker.jpg

I dunno, I reckon it's a pretty hard round to pick. Quite a few games could go either way. The Saints/Freo game not one of them though :p

I wouldn't under-estimate the Dockers, this game may put the leader even further ahead.
If they can down Geelong they can do the same to the Saints, without Saint Nik.
Really lookin' forward to the Hawks giving the Pies a real thumping.

Anyone giving the pies a thumping is a good thing

I hope like hell that the dockers win, but will be a happy supporter if they put in for 4 quarters and still lose. Worst of all is that I'll probably miss watching the game as there's a aution of bar stuff happening at the Dianella hotel kicking off at 1pm that I'm planning on attending. Anyway I'm still going to tip the Dockers just on the odd chance of them coming up with the goods.

Is there a booby prize for coming last?

Tipping West Coast with blind loalty isn't helping me.

Not to mention only getting 3 right.

I don't know why I bother?

Is there a booby prize for coming last?

Tipping West Coast with blind loalty isn't helping me.

Not to mention only getting 3 right.

I don't know why I bother?

I guess you would have to know who's gonna win if you pick the loser all the time.

Two perfect rounds, so after bonus points, we have two new leaders !

1 (6) m_peve 50
1 (6) thesunsettree 50
3 (1) cdbrown 48
3 (2) Hoppinmad 48
3 (2) Joshb55 48
3 (2) nickyyboyy 48
7 (6) bconnery 44
7 (2) Drunk Footy 44
7 (11) eastsideboy 44
7 (6) Tazman1967 44
11 (6) Pedro F 42
12 (17) CoxY! 40
12 (11) Grant 'Go the Bloods' Taylor 40
12 (11) kevman 40
15 (18) brenthor 38
15 (11) clifftiger 38
15 (11) Rustyc30 38
15 (11) The Fatgodzilla 38
19 (19) Munut 36
20 (19) siborg 30

I hope like hell that the dockers win, but will be a happy supporter if they put in for 4 quarters and still lose. ..... Anyway I'm still going to tip the Dockers just on the odd chance of them coming up with the goods.

You should be very proud of your team CD - if they continue to improve at the rate they were going (and not lose Sandilands or /and Pavlich) they will be genuine contenders in the next few seasons. The Saints were just too experienced at the end and as Sandilands tired his influence on the game was notably diminished, as did the Dockers target options. A lot to like about the Dockers performance.

Me, very proud of my Saintas, with big Kozzie back next week we will have a genuine forward target that was lacking for much of the game.

Back