Adelaide Winemakers And Brewers Club - June Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wee stu

wee stu's brury - hand made beers, award winning l
Reaction score
The latest meeting of the Amateur Winemakers and Brewers Club of Adeleide is happening tomorrow, Tuesday 6 June, at the Clarence Park Community Centre, corner of East Ave and Canterbury Tce, Black Forest, from 8pm.

Come and marvel :eek: at our attempts to form a viable committee and keep the club running for a 35th year. Hopefully a phoenix emerges resplendant from the ashes of the outgoing committee.

Bring in a Stout (and 40c) and have it judged by our two mystery :ph34r: AHB guests, ANAWBS judges and BJCP aficionados

Share beers and stories with fellow brewers :chug:

Sip on the sweet whites from the wine competition and feast on the expansive ;) after meeting supper.

Seriously, if you live in the locality and have a few hours to kill, and better still a stout you would like a critical opinion on, come along.

PM or email me if you want more details.

what if we think stout tastes like beer with dirt in it Stu? can we bring some other beers anyway? (not for judging)

what if we think stout tastes like beer with dirt in it Stu? can we bring some other beers anyway? (not for judging)

bring any beer you wish to share, or have others' opinions shared with you :) .

Wee Stu, any idea how long these meetings go for?

After I "Introducded myself" you replied with the details about tommorrow (and the Blackwood Brewers& winemakers) but I'm working till 9pm way down south. If history suggests that you may be there for a while I could detour on the way home.

Cheers,
Stout

Ok that may well be a goer.

Must remember to take some brew to work first though!

Ok that may well be a goer.

Must remember to take some brew to work first though!

No worries. If looking for a friendly face, mine has short blonde hair, "designer stubble" and glasses, and it sits upon a short, squat frame ;) If I am speaking, the dulcet, caledonian tones tend to give me away.

awrabest, stu

Stoutdrinker. If you're looking for WeeStu, just look for the short loud scottish guy is i think what Stu's trying to say.

:) :lol:

Back