Adelaide Brewers And Wine Makers November Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wee stu

wee stu's brury - hand made beers, award winning l
Reaction score
The latest meeting of the Amateur Winemakers and Brewers Club of Adeleide is happening tomorrow, Tuesday 7 November, at the Clarence Park Community Centre, corner of East Ave and Canterbury Tce, Black Forest, from 8pm.

This month the beer competition is for full mash beers (any style), The beers will be judged to BJCP guidelines and. Bring your best mash beer (and 40c) to have it judged. There is even a medal for the winning beer, but you have to be a club member to win that.

Membership costs $25 per annum. Visitors are free, but if they keep coming back we expect them to join.

Bring along a beer to share (of all sorts, not just kits) over stories with fellow brewers.

Sip on the entries from the wine competition and feast on the expansive after meeting supper.

Seriously, if you live in the locality and have a few hours to kill, and better still an all grain beer you would like a critical opinion on, come along.

PM or email me if you want more details.

Sorry for the short notice, I have been severely internet challenged for the last week or so.

just let you know im signing up, especially after the wine and port deals. Stu can you email me on how to do.

Cheers

just let you know im signing up, especially after the wine and port deals. Stu can you email me on how to do.

Cheers

Simply come to the next meeting with $25 and give it to the treasurer :D

Along with the wine and port deals there was also a lot of great beer on Tuesday :) , so much beer that I missed out on the wine and port :(

Seriously, it was great to see an all grain comp at this club with 16 entries.

There would have been a few more, except that Kai reckoned he needed at least a second opinion with so many beers. Hence, I withdrew my beers and joined Kai on the judging table.

Congratulations to Sam (aka Dr Gonzo) on an outstanding doppelbock.
Lyndon Z and the tafe posse did well too with their Dark Ale.
Russell is s a new ag brewer with a bright future. His light lagerd with a bronze medal score, and his dark lager and APA took out the next couple of places, with scores only just shy of medal places.

All in all, I am pleased I withdrew my beers - the competition was too hot for me!

Next month is lager month, I believe. Go for it.

Latest posts

Back