A truly sad day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad my FIL lives in North. Approx 6000 km away. I'm going to grow some hops but I have a feeling it'll be my own mother who takes it upon herself to remove that scraggly looking vine

brewinski said:
My heart goes out to you, bloody father in laws..... Mine is a right pain, he has taken it upon himself to try out my home brew, to the point of drinking a bottle that was only 2 days in the bloody bottle. Then remarking that it was fine and he might have a crack at another one.

To make matters worse, I only brew because I really only drink hearty ales, that for some reason cost way more at the bottle shop. And he comes and crowds the fridge out with XXXX, which he doesn't start drinking till he has cleaned me out.

I guess in his day, home brew was less interesting. And he has watched me brew, and bottle... Which from the observers point of view looks pretty simple. So he doesn't see it as robbing me of much :(

So maybe he is saving his XXXX for a real drink, after he has helped me get rid of the cheap and nasty home brew ?
So you're the guy that married Ted Bullpit's daughter.

Jaypes - maybe find out where your green waste ends up and then in about 4 -mths check to see if something has taken it over. I have heard they are pretty hardy suckers.

antiphile said:
I'm just wondering if it would be considered illegal connecting a 3-phase power electric guard around your next hop plant pot. Hmmm.
33kV minimum

I'm with Dave70 on this one, makes me laugh every time I see it. (Let alone just hearing the song ha ha)

Saw the title and assumed it had been posted by a presentient Doggies fan...

DU99 said:
:icon_offtopic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbBx4Ql6Umo
I always love watching a suggested vid after a posted one, you never know what you will get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qFaDfA-lFo

Latest posts

Back