A Few More Small Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see you all causing a bus drivers strike, getting barred out of all them pubs, and giving home brewing a bad name.

dickTed said:
I can see you all causing a bus drivers strike, getting barred out of all them pubs, and giving home brewing a bad name.
[post="60542"][/post]​

:lol: :lol: Hope so :beer:
Batz :party:

I think the "Gulf Brewery" should be the 1st stop. I don't want a mob of drunken louts (sorry, beer connersewers :) ) coming into my brewery.

Pedro

And I also want to go drink someone elses afterwards :super: :chug:

And we'll be the last stop...cos its going to be months and months yet before we open!

Cheers

Well I'm in.

Who is going to organise the comemorative glasses/steins?

Well - i am hoping to be visiting the Grenock Brewery on Monday night with some of the BBC Members.
Just waiting to confirm the time.
We have been invited by the owner to come and sample some Porter.

The Brewer is Stephen Nelson - anyone know of him and where he has brewed before?

GMK said:
The Brewer is Stephen Nelson - anyone know of him and where he has brewed before?
[post="60573"][/post]​

For a moment there Ken, I nearly choked on my morning coffee! I thought Dr. Kurtz had skipped states!! :ph34r:

GMK said:
[post="60573"][/post]​

Yes and yes, if you had of been quiet at the wyeast nite for two seconds you would have heard him speak. :lol:

Jayse

i know who it is - i have met hime a couple of times....

But i was not sure it was the same person that i thought it was.

Thanks to Pedro - i now know who it is....but i was not sure of the spelling.....

dickTed said:
[post="60542"][/post]​

I have been to Adelaide a few times (with work), and drunkenness is not enough to get U barred.

However, as soon as someone complains...

Seth

big d said:
dont forget im the designated tour bus speaker.if i cant make it who wants to sub for me.(i will be in perth in july 05 so if close by then im not going to make it)
a day per brewery sounds the grouse to me.

cheers
big d
[post="60537"][/post]​
If you're not here big d we'll arrange a cardboard cut out of you to sit at the front of the bus :) and the bar of course.

:D good one steve.i can see it now.bloody ignorant big d just sits there and wont even talk.gotta carry him everywhere and wont even shout anyone. :angry:
we want a new speaker. ;)

a bunch of drunken louts a beer bus tour err i mean a cultural beer appreciation micro excersion count me in anytime! :beer:

GMK said:
Well - i am hoping to be visiting the Grenock Brewery on Monday night with some of the BBC Members.
Just waiting to confirm the time.
We have been invited by the owner to come and sample some Porter.

[post="60573"][/post]​

Haven't been to Grenock for many years!
Tell me more about the brewery!

Cheers

spog said:
a bunch of drunken louts a beer bus tour err i mean a cultural beer appreciation micro excersion count me in anytime! :beer:
[post="60730"][/post]​

Hi spog,
It will be a long way for you and I to go, but well worth the trip :p

Big d,
I'll buy the cardboard "d" a beer.

Andrew,
Hurry up with the brewery mate, the bus is loaded and sitting here idling :lol:

Cheers

more beer more beer beer.beer tour sounds good

I'll be nice and quite up the back of the bus.
Well, quite until a few beers find their spot :) .

Be interesting not being the only Adelaidean begging for a lift to and from a brew event!

Latest posts

Back