• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

6 Kegs And A Three Ring Burner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDJ

Reaction score
For sale, six kegs in good condition and a 3 ring cast iron burner $360.00

Cheers steve.

Mornington Vic.

any chance of a cheaper price? $60 per keg is the going commcerial rate on reco cornies.

any chance of a cheaper price? $60 per keg is the going commcerial rate on reco cornies.

My local Home brew shop sells reco kegs at $90.00 each, Craftbrewer sells unreco kegs for $70.00, Grain and grape sells them for $80.00.
I thought $60.00 each was a fair price :)

Cheers Steve.

craftbrewer sells them for $60each if buying more than 2. I think a few of the other suppliers do so also..

I wasnt ragging on you, just asking if thee was any chance of a cheaper price, as I might have been interested. Either way Im sure you'll sell them.

craftbrewer sells them for $60each if buying more than 2. I think a few of the other suppliers do so also..

I wasnt ragging on you, just asking if thee was any chance of a cheaper price, as I might have been interested. Either way Im sure you'll sell them

Didnt think you where ragging me , Im just going by what the websites listed are advertising their kegs at, i looked at both websites today to get prices and I know my local HB shop charges $90.00 (bit steep!!)

The craftbrew offer of 4 kegs + seals for $263.60 is a very good offer, did not see that package deal when I looked earlier, I cant offer new seals with my kegs but the ones already there look like new and all the kegs have been pressure tested and dont leak, also the burner is worth $49.00 to buy

Cheers Steve B)

Back