• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

50 Litre Ag Setup For Sale (perth)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niall

Reaction score
Hey guys, sadly the all grain setup has to go. I bought the AG system on these forums just under 2 years ago, but unexpectedly moved to Melbourne a few months later and never got the chance to use it. The gear is still in Perth but it's just too expensive to ship over so pickup is from a mate's place in Fremantle. Consists of:
  • Two 50 litre stainless kegs (HLT and kettle)
  • One 37.5 litre mash tun
  • Steel frame
  • Two 35k BTU burners
  • Hard plumbed with copper piping and ~10 ball valves
  • Counter flow chiller
  • Dual water filter
  • Dual input thermometer controller
  • HLT is gas and electric (2400W element)

I paid $500 for that gear (http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=14028) and I'm throwing in the following:

• Two 30 litre fermenters
  • 25kg of grain (Kirin Matilda Bay spec pale malt, in two 20 litre buckets)
  • Bottle tree (63 bottle capacity) with bottle washing attachment for the top
  • Superautomatic Bottle capper
  • Miscellaneous bits - spare copper, dextrose, yeast, caps etc.

The only item of note is that there is no pump - the original seller recommended a March pump (like this one).

All yours for $600 (no split sales sorry).

gallery_3979_436_51722.jpg

gallery_3979_436_68579.jpg

gallery_3979_436_80591.jpg

gallery_3979_436_17538.jpg

gallery_3979_436_44286.jpg

gallery_3979_436_13294.jpg

I don't like you ;)

How dare you not bring it over to vic to sell to me!!

Very good buy for anyone over in Perth, something like that does not come up all that often.

Thanks for the endorsement wakkatoo :)

From the pictures I notice it the kegs have temp guages so lots of pre-drilled holes for stainless temp probes.. geez the more I look at it the more I miss it, really do wish I could have done a few brews with it... Back to extracts *sigh*

Thanks for the endorsement wakkatoo :)

From the pictures I notice it the kegs have temp guages so lots of pre-drilled holes for stainless temp probes.. geez the more I look at it the more I miss it, really do wish I could have done a few brews with it... Back to extracts *sigh*

So are the temp guages included in this? Is it a HERMS set up?

I may have a buyer for you.

Yes temp guages are included, everything you see (that is beer related or attached) is included :)

To my knowledge (not having used it or seen it for 2 years I'm a bit hazy) but it is a simple recirculating mash. I was planning to build a heat exchanger and convert it to a full HERMS system eventually, just never got the chance. Heat source for the HLT is gas and electric element as above, but as you can see there are 2 holes in each keg and the mash tun so you're set to customise this however you want really, all the hard work is done.

you could have let me know, I had expressed my interest in buying it, and wouldhave put a deposit down had I realised this would happen

Back