5 Tickets For Archive Sunday 1st May?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northside Novice

Reaction score
due to unforseen circumstances i cant :( attend the kick ass fest ! boo hoo for me ....
but if any one in brisbane wants 5 tickets ($15 each) to the beer fest at archive sunday 1st may (tomoz)

i know i know late notice but you should see what i am dealing with :(

so if you want tix would prefer to sell all at once say $50 or $15 each ?

have mercy i am well pist off ....

cheers

NN

call mob : 0411 262 525 drew

I want one, if others want a ticket, arrange it with me and I will pick em up on the way through, pay me at Archive.

Screwy

0408 756 685

I want one, if others want a ticket, arrange it with me and I will pick em up on the way through, pay me at Archive.

Screwy

0408 756 685

Sound as a pound ... Screwtop will sort you out at the door if you want 1 or more tix ?

thanks mate :)

Bumpity bump!

Lucky for some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heading off from Gympie soon, can pick up tickets on the way for those wanting to attend but who may have missed out.

Phone to organise with Northside Novice or myself before 10 and pay me at Archive.

Screwy

Bumpity bump!

Lucky for some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heading off from Gympie soon, can pick up tickets on the way for those wanting to attend but who may have missed out.

Phone to organise with Northside Novice or myself before 10 and pay me at Archive.

Screwy

there are now three tickets left.......

yes THREE tickets anyone ??

0411 262 525

screwy has got tix now at archive

call him and meet him there if you want to go.

0408 756 686

hope some one can use them :)

Latest posts

Back